Concrete Saw Parts
Wall Saw Parts
Cut-Off Saw Parts
- Pressure Washing/PaintPressure Washing
Flat Surface Cleaner Parts
Paint Sprayer Parts
- Small Engine/EquipmentSmall Engine/Equipment
Small Engine Parts
OUR PARTS PROMISE | PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE
DHS Equipment proudly stands behind the parts we provide to our customers. Many of our parts that are shipped from our Pompano Beach warehouse, are quality inspected. Especially, our cylinder kits.
If you're not completely satisified with the quality of the product you purchased, please contact us immediately. We'll go the extra mile to make things right, provided that the product doesn't meet our high quality standards.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS | PER INDUSTRY POLICY
Per industry policy, DHS Equipment has the right to refuse returns for:
- All electrical parts
- Carburetors, and carburetor parts such as, but not limited to, gaskets, gasket sets, seals, o-rings, and/or installed parts
- Engines and engine parts such as, but not limited to, gaskets, gasket sets, seals, o-rings, and/or installed parts
- Any item that has been installed, or attempted to be installed
- Any item not in the original packaging, in altered packaging, missing original components, manuals, or literature
- Closeout, sale, or promotional items
- Any item purchased due to customers negligence, without proper confirmation of fitment prior to purchase of item. DHS Equipment is not responsible for descrepencies in manufacturer part diagrams. Always call us to confirm part fitment if you are not 100% sure the part will fit your machine
GENERAL RETURNS | NEW PARTS IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Returns are only accepted with a Return Authorization Number issued by DHS Equipment. Please contact us for a R.A.N..
- Please allow 24-48 business hours for review.
- All returned items must be new and in the original packaging.
- Refunds are posted to the payment method used at the time of checkout.
- No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Part must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- No returns after 14 days will be accepted.
- “Special Order OEM” parts are subject to the restocking fees set by the manufacturer of that special order. (25%-30% for some manufacturers.)
SPECIAL RETURNS | WARRANTY AND CORE RETURNS
Warranty/Core returns are only accepted with a Return Authorization Number issued by DHS Equipment. Please contact us for a warranty/core R.A.N..
- No warranty/core returns will be accepted without a return authorization number.
- Warranty claims should be filed immediately to ensure manufacturer assistance in replacing the part.
- Part must be returned within 7 days of receipt of your claim.
- Failure to return the part within 7 days may be subject to warranty/core forfeiture.
- Cores should be returned in the original packaging, if applicable, of the replacement part.
DHS Equipment warrants its parts to be free from defect in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 30 days from date of purchase. Liability under this warranty is limited to replacement of parts or refund. This warranty shall not apply to any part which DHS Equipment, in its sole judgment, determines whether the part has been subject to misuse or improper installation. The DHS Equipment warranty is superseded and voided by the manufacturer warranty. DHS Equipment shall not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage arising out of misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, or misapplication of products offered for sale.
DHS Equipment provides warranty support as an authorized dealer for Core Bore, Core Cut, Diamond Products, EDCO, Honda Engines, Husqvarna Construction Products, MK Diamond, Multiquip, N.E.D. Blades, and Wacker Neuson. In addition, your local authorized dealer can provide any warranty support neccessary.