SPECIAL RETURNS | WARRANTY AND CORE RETURNS
Warranty/Core returns are only accepted with a Return Authorization Number issued by DHS Equipment. Please fill out the form below for a RMA Returned Merchandise Authorization number.
- No warranty/core returns will be accepted without a return authorization number.
- Warranty claims should be filed immediately to ensure manufacturer assistance in replacing the part.
- Part must be returned within 7 days of receipt of your claim.
- Failure to return the part within 7 days may be subject to warranty/core forfeiture.
- Cores should be returned in the original packaging, if applicable, of the replacement part.
DHS Equipment warrants its parts to be free from defect in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 30 days from date of purchase. Liability under this warranty is limited to replacement of parts or refund. This warranty shall not apply to any part which DHS Equipment, in its sole judgment, determines whether the part has been subject to misuse or improper installation. The DHS Equipment warranty is superseded and voided by the manufacturer warranty. DHS Equipment shall not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage arising out of misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, or misapplication of products offered for sale.
DHS Equipment provides warranty support as an authorized dealer for Core Bore, Core Cut, Diamond Products, EDCO, Honda Engines, Husqvarna Construction Products, MK Diamond, Multiquip, N.E.D. Blades, and Wacker Neuson. In addition, your local authorized dealer can provide any warranty support neccessary.