Wall Saw Parts
- Pressure Washing/PaintPressure Washing
Paint Sprayer Parts
- Small Engine/EquipmentSmall Engine/Equipment
Small Engine Parts
Honda GX140-GX200, GX110 Cyclone, and GX120 Cyclone engine maintenance kit. This engine maintenance kit has the following specification(s):
- Kit includes bottle of 10W30-SJ engine oil
- Kit includes aftermarket 17210-ZE1-822 air filter
- Kit includes Champion N11YC spark plug
- Add optional Drainzit oil drain hose
- Fits Honda GX140, GX160, and GX200
- Fits Honda GX110 Cyclone and GX120 Cyclone
Add Optional Drainzit Hose
Drainzit oil drain hoses make changing your engine oil a simple, quick, and clean task. Drainzit hoses require no engine modification and are simple to install. You can use the Drainzit oil hose on nearly all equipment powered by a Honda small engine; pressure washers, generators, pumps, compressors, lawn mowers, compactors, and more.
The Drainzit hose allows you to drain the engine oil from your Honda engine without tipping, dismounting, or modifying your engine in any way. The Drainzit hose is custom designed to be simple to install and use. The flexible hose provides you with an easy way to drain your engine oil into an oil disposal container. Once the job is complete, simply replace the rubber cap and retainer strap.
This Drainzit hose fits the 10mm oil drain port on the Honda GX100, GX120, GX160, and GX200, and has the following specification(s):
- Fittings use SAE wrench sizes
- Drainzit uses high quality brass fittings
- Pressure tolerance of 300psi
- Overall length is 14"
How to Use Drainzit:
- Remove the factory oil drain plug from your Honda engine and attach the custom Drainzit hose. Make sure the connection is secure and the custom fitting seal will do the rest.
- Remove the rubber stopper and place the end of the Drainzit hose into your oil disposal container.
- Once the oil has completely drained from your engine, replace the rubber stopper and retainer strap.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed